In today’s episode, we discuss ten ways your church can get the most out of #GivingTuesday.
Each year, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving is carved out as a day for generosity.
Giving Tuesday has grown from $28 million given in 2013 to $1.97 billion in 2019.
People worldwide choose this day to find charities to support and give their resources to help them accomplish their mission.
With the right strategy, your church can leverage the #GivingTuesday movement to reach more people and grow.
Ten Tips To Help Your Church Get The Most Out Of #GivingTuesday
- Communicate Early
- One Clear Call To Action
- Build A Landing Page
- Raise Funds For Something Specific
- Be Clear About Your Goals
- Let People Know What Their Donation Accomplishes
- Ask People To Match Ahead of Time
- Use The #GivingTuesday Hashtag
- Collect Givers Information
- Ask For Recurring Gifts