Have you noticed a change in the number of people you are reaching when your church posts on Facebook? Facebook has made it clear that organizations, including churches should expect that at some point their organic reach will hit zero.
Facebook is becoming a pay to play environment for churches, but that’s not to say you can’t still reach people organically.
Here are some strategies your church can use to make sure your posts are seen by a high percentage of those who like your page.
Infographic Courtesy of QuickSprout
- 10 Popular Children’s Church Curriculum Options 1
- 18 of the Latest Church Statistics You Should Know in 2022 0
- 7 Top Online Giving Companies For Churches 74
- Top 15 Best Church Logos Of 2021 12
- 72 Sermon Series Ideas To Draw People In 2
- 7 Best Cameras for Livestreaming Church 0
- Should You Invest Time and Money in Church Consulting? 0
- Top 100 Best Church Websites of 2022 35
- 7 Top Church Management Software Companies 1
- The Ultimate Church Compensation And Salary Guide 21